Friday, December 16, 2011

#44 - 2011, this is it!

This is my 44th post. Just eight shy of 52. Considering that this is my first year blogging, trust me, I’m thinking 44 entries is a pretty neat accomplishment for someone as lazy as myself. So, yay me!

My intention is to keep up the discipline of writing once a week in 2012. Who knows? Maybe I’ll reach that magic 52 and can boast of having written regularly once a week.

This is it for me this year. I will not post (I don’t think) until next year. I will try to rest and enjoy my family during these last two weeks of 2011 and I will continue praying for a healthier and more prosperous and peaceful 2012 not only for me and mine, but also for you and for our lovely planet.

Peace my friends,
Margarita

1 comment:

  1. You should be proud of the work you have done to keep your blog active! Yay, you!

    ReplyDelete